I haven’t written a word here for 12 days– and very little the past few months. Which doesn’t mean nothing has been going on.
At this point, there’s no way I’ll ever get caught up; so this is a list of the top 10 things I was
too lazy to planning to write about recently–but didn’t.
1. Attending my first TED event today in San Jose. (Maybe I shouldn’t list this since there’s still a
slim chance I’ll actually write about it.)
2. President Obama’s reelection (Hard to believe it was less than a month ago.)
3. Demi Moore dating a 26-year old (Not as hard to believe.)
4. A fascinating talk by Dr. David Agus, ( cancer doctor who treated Steve Jobs and Lance Armstrong)
5. Seeing my friends Myra and Drew Goodman honored by being inducted into the Social Venture Network Hall of Fame (along with Ben and Jerry)
6. Getting to see behind the scenes and attend a taping of the Colbert Report with an unannounced guest appearance by Jon Stewart (sorry, no pictures allowed on the set.)
7. How to be a Woman (my words couldn’t do justice to Caitlin Moran’s book anyway.)
8. A visit to my TV station reunion and my hometown–(worth the trip just for the stone crabs)
9. Seeing Book of Mormon with my two kids.
10. Having a colonosocopy (in case it sounds as if my life is always fun.)